Concept Development Internship
Are you looking for an internship in which you get the opportunity to actively think along with companies about concepts and where your own initiative and the development of new ideas are appreciated? Then we would like to meet you!
Elastique is looking for a student who, through an internship, will be given the opportunity to devise and develop unique interactive concepts on behalf of customers.
In addition to learning to work with all kinds of communication tools, such as web, apps, video, audio, you also get a free role in which your own initiatives can be developed in the form of devising, designing and building interactive experiences for web and mobile. You will work together with our team, which consists of various interactive disciplines, such as front and backend developers and (interaction) designers.
- 3rd or 4th year student Communication & Multimedia Design, Art Academy or similar study
- You want to develop in concept development
- You are looking for an internship
- You are interested in (interactive) media
- You are interested in games & storytelling
- You have affinity with (motion) design, technology and programming
- Familiar with the Star Wars universe
- Do shit!
- concept development
- providing content for websites and apps
- participate in brainstorming sessions
- convert from concept to design
- prototyping concepts
- pitching concepts to clients